A safe, natural and effective product, allows in-situ bioremediation of soil contaminated by oil.
• Safe to handle, with no requirement for specialist PPE
• Minimal impact on the environment
Land or ground water contaminated with hydrocarbons – typically heating oils, motor oils, crude oil, jet fuel, glycol, kerosene, solvents, grease etc.
How to Use
Easy to use
Easy to use – HC-Series is supplied as a concentrate, it must be diluted with water to be effective.
• Dilute HC-Series 1 part to 5 parts water. Each diluted gallon with remediate approximately one cubic year of soil or 200 gallons of water.
• To apply, one of the following methods is recommended: Pressure spraying; Geoprobe Injection; Gravity Feed System; Automatic Dosing Equipment; Monitoring Well Injection.
• Applying at a temperature between 42°F and 120°F (6°C and 49°C) will improve the effectiveness of the product.
Non-hazardous to the environment.
pH: 6.9 to 7.5
HC-Series are supplied in:
20L cases (2 x 10L bottles)