Fast and effective lubrication of wire ropes with diameters between 50mm and 165mm. The Viper WRL MKII Maxi lubricates ropes at up to 2000m/hour.
Recommended for use with ROV Cables, Vessel Crane Ropes, Underwater Offshore Wire Ropes, and Drag Lines.
The Viper Wire Rope Lubricator provides grease penetration, moisture displacement, and total coverage by forcing lubricant into the core of the rope.
Built -in Handles
• Enables ease of mounting unit to wire rope.
4.5KG High-Pressure Pump
• Ensures consistent lubricant delivery across a wide range of ambient temperatures.
• Less downtime due to the high-volume flow rate of the pump, meaning high-speed lubrication up to 2000m/hr.
Option for 13KG high pressure, high flow pump
• High-speed lubrication of ropes allows quicker lubrication, hence less downtime.
• Enables larger diameter and longer ropes to be lubricated.
• Excess lubrication is captured via a second seal chamber, meaning low environmental impact as lubricant is contained.
• Seal length enables longer dwell time for better lubricant penetration for larger diameter ropes.
Metal Alloy Scaper Plate
• The Viper seal is made from polyurethane with high abrasion resistance properties, meaning it is resistant to wear. This enables the seal to be used to lubricant thousands of meters of rope without being replaced.
• Excess lubrication is captured via a second seal chamber, meaning low environmental impact as the lubricant is contained.
• The material and internal design of the seal allow for the seal to mold to the shape of the rope. This creates a pumping action, massaging lubricant into the rope.
• The seal molds to the rope, which means there is constant contact with the wire rope, which enables consistent lubrication.
Metal Alloy Scraper Plate
• Enables safe entry of broken wire ropes into the seal, ensuring the rope and seal are not damaged.
Suitable for a wide range of wire ropes – Diameters 50mm to 165mm
• Enables lubrication of a broad range of rope diameters with one Viper Kit.
Health Safety Environment
The Viper WRL was developed with safety and the environment in mind. When used correctly, the Viper WRL has a number of Health, Safety, and Environmental benefits.
• Every gram of grease goes on the rope – no contamination.
• Does not leak, meaning no mess.
• No wasted lubricant.
• Light weight allows for safe application.
• There is no personal contact with the lubricant.
• The rope is able to be lubricated from a safe distance.