The Viper Mini MK 3 provides a lightweight, easy-to-use option for smaller or hard-to-access wire ropes. It cleans and lubricates wire ropes quickly, efficiently, and safely. Suitable for wire ropes with a diameter between 6mm and 44mm, the Viper Wire Rope Mini MK 3 System lubricates ropes at up to 2000m/hour. The Viper Wire Rope Lubricator provides grease penetration, moisture displacement, and total coverage by forcing lubricant into the core of the rope.
Light Weight – Less than 4kg
• Minimizes OH&S issues when working at heights.
• Due to its lightweight, you get more even coating on small diameter, multistrand, compact ropes.
• Single Person Operation.
• Ease to mount on ropes.
• Fits between ropes on a compound pulley winch application.
• Cost-effective preventative maintenance solution for smaller rope assets.
2.9Kg High Pressure Pump
• High-speed lubrication of wire ropes due to high-volume pump.
Health Safety Environment
The Viper WRL was developed with safety and the environment in mind. When used correctly, the Viper WRL has a number of Health, Safety, and Environmental benefits.
• Every gram of grease goes on the rope – no contamination.
• Does not leak, meaning no mess.
• No wasted lubricant.
• Light weight allows for safe application.
• There is no personal contact with the lubricant.
• The rope is able to be lubricated from a safe distance.
VIPER MINI KIT INCLUSIONS
VIPER MINI MK3 COLLAR
The Viper WRL MK3 Collar is constructed from high-grade cast aluminum alloy with a robust, corrosion-resistant coating, completed with stainless steel hardware to outlast severe working environments.
VIPER MINI MK3 LUBE PUMP, AIR CONTROL & LUBE SUPPLY HOSE
The Viper WRL MK3 Lubricator Kit includes a 2.9kg, 50:1 high-pressure pump. It comes complete with an air-regulator and air isolation valve to enable better and safer operation. The grease pump comes complete with Drum Cover, Carry Handle, Follower Plate, and 4m High-Pressure Lubricant Delivery Hose.
RETAINING RATCHET STRAPS & SHACKLES
ROBUST ALUMINIUM STORAGE CASE