FleetKleen bioremediates the hydrocarbons leaving a slip-free surface.
• Easy to use
• Elimination of hydrocarbon contamination
• Non-hazardous to the environment
Aircraft aprons; industrial workshops; fuelling and lubrication areas; vehicle washing and maintenance areas; toolshops; in fact anywhere with a hard surface that has a hydrocarbon spill
How to Use
Easy to use
FleetKleen is supplied as a concentrate, it must be diluted with water to be effective.
• Simply dilute with water (minimum dilution: 15 parts water to 1 part FleetKleen).
• Apply with pressure washer, scrubber drier (on floors), manual sprayer or stiff brush – the agitation increases the effectiveness of FleetKleen.
• For best results, allow the area to remain wet as long as possible.
• Wash excess solution into the drainage system where FleetKleen will continue to degrease the pipes and start to bioremediate the hydrocarbon contamination.
Non-hazardous to the environment. pH Neutral, biodegradable and sustainable.
FleetKleen is supplied in:
20L cases (2 x 10L bottles)