• Excellent EP properties; Cannot be squeezed out up to 100,000 psi
• Lasts two to five times longer than conventional dry film lubricants
• Economical: Thin film is adequate – a small amount goes a long way
• Cures in two to four hours at room temperature
• Sleeve bearings, Pivot bearings
• Hinge Pins, Latches, Locks
Spray Lubricant Ensures Long-Lasting Lubrication in Tough Conditions & Broad Temperature Range
Almasol® Dry Film Lubricant (9200) is a solid film spray lubricant designed for use where permanent lubrication with exceptional long wear life and low frictional properties is desired, and oil and grease cannot be used. For use in a wide temperature range, it combines superior dry film lubrication with safe and easy spray application.
Almasol Dry Film Lubricant provides dependable, long-lasting lubrication in extreme environments where conventional lubricants would be inadequate. It contains a carefully selected blend of Almasol and other solid lubricants of controlled particle size, dispersed in a fast-drying solvent system and resin binder. The resulting film has excellent adhesion.